Friday, May 15, 2009

Zelda Papercraft - King Zora

King Zora PapercraftYou can't miss him in Oracle of Ages, King Zora is the most portly Zora in the game ^^ plus he has a crown. This King Zora papercraft shows him on his deathbed - a large clam befitting his size.

Update: Ok, so I get a lot of email complaints for posting to Zelda papercrafts that frequently disappear, I'm sorry for that. I don't know why it happens (maybe the Zelda folks are playing around with magic a lot ^^) but it does, so we'll just have to live with it. For those that are planning to send me the same questions ^^, it would be better if it was directed at the designer's page. I wouldn't be able to answer it because I don't do any of their postings, I merely point you (the readers) to it. Thanks for understanding.

Legend of Zelda - King Zora Papercraft

Wind Waker Link Papercraft [Related Posts]
Four Swords Link Papercraft
Minish Cap Link Papercraft
Ganondorf Papercraft
Midna Papercraft