Friday, March 14, 2008

Chaos Field Papercraft



Has anybody played the game Chaos Field? it was an arcade game shoot 'em up released in Japan by Milestone Inc. back in 2005 and was ported to the Dreamcast and PlayStation 2. It also reached US shores as a port to the Nintendo GameCube. I actually never heard of it before until now, I checked around and I saw that Gamespot scored it a 6.2(fair) while their users scored it a much better 7.2



There's three Chaos Field papercrafts (spaceships) available, there's Mixed Blue, Flawed Red, and Fake Yellow. Eventhough the game faired well with the critics, I can't say the same for their papercraft. The patterns are rough and very unrefined, too many cross tabs and too many lines. It looks rushed, like a spur-of-the-moment thing, it looks chaotic. They should have hired Chokipeta or Ninjatoes to do it for them. Thanks to the chaos people for sending it in, although I don't think they would like what I just said about it. Grab it below.

Chaos Field Papercraft [mile-stone.co.jp]

Final Fantasy Papercraft Airships [Related Post]