Friday, February 8, 2008

Anime School Girl Papercraft

Update from the ~terrase web site. Ok, so I received some e-mail questions from anime fans about some papercrafts I labeled as anime but does not really belong to any particular series. I always try my best to put a proper title to papercrafts, specially if it's related to a particular TV series, film, or video game.

With this post I used the word anime not in reference to any particular animation series but anime as a character design technique (large eyes, stylistic facial expressions, etc..). This chibi-type anime school girl papercraft is from the same designer that brought us the Kitsune and Pumpkin Musume paper models, it is named Sun S - I think?

Anime School Girl Papercraft [~terrasse]


Cute Japanese Musume Papercraft [Related Post]