Monday, January 14, 2008

Cute Japanese Musume Papercraft



Lots of cute Japanese girl papercrafts from this site, not much info on the page except for the folder name (~terrase). There's a Hatsune Miku papercraft (初音ミク), if you don't know her, neither do I. So I Googled it up and it turns out she's a character on a singing synthesizer software called Vocaloid and came out of the first Vocaloid Character Voice Series. Next we've got a Kitsune-musume papercraft, Kitsune is the Japanese word for fox and musume when used in this context means girl or daughter. So by looking at the pics you can already tell who she is (w/ tail). Then the Pumpkin-musume papercraft, followed by the newest one which is called the Plus-san papercraft. I'm clueless with the last one so I'll just let the readers guide me with it. You will need the free Pepakura Viewer to see these files because they're all in .pdo format.



Cute Musumes - [Download Page]
Pepakura Viewer - [Download Page]