Sunday, December 23, 2007

Chokipeta Tank Contest



Here's a little something to do during your Christmas/winter holiday break, I'm giving away an original Chokipeta papercraft kit, it's from an old Playstation 2 tank simulation strategy game from Sega/Sammy Entertainment called Standard Daisenryaku: Dengekisen released in Japan 2004.

It goes with the series of free Chokipeta-designed papercrafts from this site. The kit is unopened so I don't know how many pages are in it, I'm also not a tank expert so feel free to correct me if I'm wrong with my guess - that this is a Tiger 1 (Panzerkampfawagen VI Ausf. E) tank. The rules are pretty simple, just take a picture of you with your favorite papercraft/s - the theme is "Happy Holidays". Feel free to use any of your relatives or pets as props. You have to include a sign that says Paperkraft.net in the photo for authentication purposes. Send your entries to paperkraftsATgmailDOTcom with the title "Chokipeta Tank". One entry per email, entries close on December 31. Merry Christmas!