Tuesday, September 4, 2007

White King Papercraft - American McGee's Alice



Here's a new papercraft model of one of the sub-characters in the PC game American McGee's Alice - the White King. It's created by the same person that released some photos of a finished paper model of Alice a few weeks back, although they haven't released it to the public, I'll be sure to post it right away as soon as I get my hands on it/lands on my inbox. And to those who don't know anything about what I've just said, check out the wiki entry and other links below to get updated. Another thin, there's also a film adaptation aptly named, Alice, to be released on July 2008 starring Sarah Michelle Gellar (Buffy the Vampire Slayer).



White King - [Download Page] [Download via Rapid]
American McGee's Alice - [Papercraft Site] [Wikipedia] [Youtube] [IMDB]